Friday, August 22, 2008

Angan2 Melulu

Its been quite a while since I last watched MTV. I don't know if its because the songs the play now are *censored* or maybe because I'm just too setia to the ol' skool R&B back in the days (Chieeh.. mcm la tua betul aku ni.. padahal baru saja 26 tahun).

Anyways, I just so happened to be channel-surfing (I still only channel-surf because I keep making excuses to Abg Yan whenever he rings me up and says he's free to teach me how to really surf. Yes, the one involving oceans and waves and cowabungaa type of surfing)..

So I got to MTV and they were showing this new vc from Keyshia Cole-




This song is stuck in my head. Haven't been this addicted to a new song since TLC circa CrazySexyCool.

And I silently wish this sore throat will never go away, coz at least with it I sound a teeny tiny bit like her. U know, the serak2 basah thing.


*perasan*

No comments: